cottage bought in 1940 by Dr. Les and Virginia Pearson - was on 13th Street.
1950 Directory: Dr. C.L. Pearson , 117 - 13 Street East, "Kintore"
1965 Directory: Dr. C.L. Pearson, 5008 - 35 Street, "Kintore"
2015 and 2017 photographs plus a written history of the cottage; also black and white photographs of family members with captions: Cecil, Ruth, Murray, Penny and Marian in front of the cabin it its original green and white colour (The Pearsons from Kintore, Ont.)
2nd photograph caption: this is a picture of Dr. C. Leslie Pearson with his children, Marian, Jean and John. The "Kintore" name was chosen for the cottage because the Pearsons originally came from Kintore in Scotland and settled in Kintore, Ontario.