1950 Directory: Geo. Lancaster, 107 - 4 Street East "Burcot"
1965 Directory: Geo. Lancaster
Current owners: Jack and Marsha Davey, bought in 1999, rebuilt in 2001
same builder as Sherwood Lodge, and Mike O'Hanlon's Haleakula
2017 photograph provided by John Law
Additional photographs provided by current owner - thought the name on the cabin "Loevesteyn" means castle - Google search shows this name originated with a water castle in the 1300's in the Netherlands